Camden Township

Town Hall

Camden Township Hall is located at 315 State Ave. S. in New Germany. The phone number at the town hall is (952) 353-2496, and the website is

Township Meetings

Meetings are conducted the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at the town hall in New Germany.

Township board

The board consists of Clerk Lisa Goede (952) 353-2251, Chairman Virgil Stender (952) 467-3055, Supervisor David Zellmann (952) 467-4469, maintenance man and Supervisor Gerry Goede (952) 353-2390, and Treasurer Denise Zellmann (952) 467-4469.

Where to vote

General and primary elections are at New Germany City Hall. Township items may be mailed to 315 State Ave. S., New Germany, MN 55367. Any questions may be directed to the township clerk.

Recycling stations

The township does not provide recycling, except for twice a year in conjunction with the City of New Germany. Call the household hazardous waste facility in Chaska at (952) 448-4572 for recycling options.

Building permits

Building permits may be obtained by calling the township clerk at (952) 353-2251.

Burning permits

Residents may get burning permits by calling Carver County at (952) 361-1820.

Dust control

For dust control, call the township hall at (952) 353-2496.

Garbage Pickup

The township doesn’t provide garbage service. Residents must arrange with a local sanitation company for pickup.


McLeod Power Cooperative, 1231 Ford Ave. in Glencoe. Electric outage calls, (320) 864-3148 or 800-494-6272

Xcel Energy, Residential Customer Service, 800-895-4999; Business Solution Center, 800-481-4700, TDD/TTY (hearing impaired service): 800-895-4949.


Frontier Communications, 800-435-1504; or for customer service, 800-921-8101.

CenturyLink, 800-788-3500; 24-hour repair service, 800-627-3600; TDD/TTY, 800-627-3529.