Hollywood Township

Township officials

Officials include Clerk Judy Warner (952) 353-1515, Chair Jim Burns (952) 955-5061, Treasurer Mary Fillbrandt (952) 353-2474, Supervisor Ron Kassulker (952) 955-3085, and Supervisor Kent Kassulker (952) 955-1496.

Meetings take place the second Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Hollywood Town Hall located at 15855 Co. Rd. 122 in Watertown.

Mail should be sent to 15855 Co. Rd. 122, Watertown, MN 55388. Phone is (952) 955-3630 (town hall) or (952) 353-1515 (township clerk number).

Recycling stations

The township does not provide recycling. Call the household hazardous waste facility in Norwood Young America (952) 448-4572. Cleanup day is once a year in the spring.

Burning permits

Residents may get burning permits from Chuck Schuft, (952) 353-2342.

Building permits

Building permits my be obtained by calling Carver County Planning and Zoning, (952) 361-1820.

Garbage Pickup

The township doesn’t provide garbage service. Residents must arrange with a local sanitation company for pickup.



McLeod Power Cooperative, 1231 Ford Avenue in Glencoe. Electric outage calls, (320) 864-3148 or 800-494-6272.

Xcel Energy, Residential Customer Service, 800-895-4999; Business Solution Center, 800-895-4949.


Frontier Communications, 800-435-1504, or for customer service, 800-921-8101.

Embarq, 800-788-3500, 24-hour repair service 800-788-3600, TDD/TTY 800-627-3529.